Sponsorship

 

Corporate Sponsorship

With the expansion of DSSGC and the Columbia Basin Buddy Walk, corporate sponsors are more vital than ever.

We hope that companies, businesses, and organizations in our community of Grant County will join us in our fundraising efforts and provide a cash donation to help promote acceptance of those with differences and to provide activities that support awareness and inclusion.

All donations are 100% tax deductible.

 

2018 Buddy Walk Sponsorship DEADLINE is AUGUST 18th.

 

 How can you sponsor the DSSGC Columbia Basin Buddy Walk?

  • Click here to register as a sponsor using our registration page and mail a check payable to DSSGC, PO BOX 811, Moses Lake, WA 98837. You can also fill out a printed sponsorship form and mail with a check using the PDF link here

Any Donation amount is appreciated and all cash donations are 100% tax deductible.  We have 3 tiers of sponsorship.

           SILVER – $200 +

Logo on shirts, website, facebook, & posters along the route, 1 free buddy walk entry which includes t-shirt.

          GOLD – $500 +

All of above plus: Larger logo on shirts, 2 free buddy walk entries which includes t-shirts.

          PLATINUM – $1000 +

All of the above plus: Largest logo on shirts, logo in all advertising & marketing materials, large banner to recognize our top sponsors at the event, & 4 free buddy walk entries which includes t-shirts.

 

How will your Sponsorship be used?

DSSGC donates 7% of the Buddy Walk contributions to The National Down Syndrome Society, which supports national advocacy initiatives that benefit all individuals with Down syndrome. The remaining 93% is used to support local programs funded by the DSSGC. These include the annual Columbia Basin Buddy Walk, the Parent New and Expectant Parent Outreach program, Support Group, and other activities/events that provide opportunities and awareness to the Down syndrome community and the disability community.

Our vision is that the DSSGC family will become a beacon to the community, blessing many lives with inclusion, tolerance, and love, as the Down syndrome population is integrated and accepted more fully in response to the DSSGC efforts, programs, and activities.

Our 2018 Buddy Walk will take place on September 29th.  Please consider joining us in helping to create opportunities for awareness and inclusion for those with differences.

Thank you in advance for your consideration in supporting DSSGC and our Buddy Walk.

Non-Profit Information

DSSGC is a tax-exempt non-profit organization under Section 501 (c) (3) of the IRS code.